[wp-forums] Highlighting great answers

Josh Lobe joshlobe at joshlobe.com
Tue May 27 19:05:50 UTC 2014

+1
Great point, Chip.

(I know Chip has MUCHO experience with this type of system over at WPSE).

But.. over at WPSE... I hardly ever/never see other people saying "I
have a similar issue......".
All answers over there are... well... answers (albeit, some better than
others).

Chip,
How did WPSE get to this point where all topics are kept to the OP?

*Josh Lobe*
WP Edit Pro <http://wpeditpro.com>
Personal Website <http://www.joshlobe.com>