[wp-forums] Highlighting great answers

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue May 27 18:44:46 UTC 2014

But then, the "best answer" is from the perspective of the OP - and even
with the WPORG support forums, topics are specific to the OP. Other people
with similar/related issues are asked to start their own topic. So, I think
it is fitting with such a model that the OP be able to identify a "best
answer". Whether that's feasible to implement is another matter, of course.