[wp-forums] Highlighting great answers

Josh Lobe joshlobe at joshlobe.com
Tue May 27 17:27:48 UTC 2014

I do agree that models like "Stack Overflow" do help to find the best
suited answer (has saved me much time in the past).
However... I must also admit I've felt "not welcomed" when I post a
suggestion which does not help/work for the particular issue.

I also think "best answer" might work for Joe... but it might not work
for Jane.
I think it places a higher burden on the person looking for an answer.
Jane might thing Joe's solution will work for her... but when it does
not... will Jane come back with attitude saying it doesn't work for her?

I'm all for the idea... I LOVE IT :)
But... how will it affect the newcomers?

Just my $0.02.

*Josh Lobe*
WP Edit Pro <http://wpeditpro.com>
Personal Website <http://www.joshlobe.com>