[wp-forums] Many reviews about the commercial version of 1 plugin

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Jan 14 21:39:33 UTC 2014

I don't see anything wrong with those reviews. If the author doesn't
provide good support for the plugin, and people leave him bad reviews
because of it, then that's fine.

A review should be about to the plugin, the author, the support
received, everything related to it. If the plugin has a pro-version or
is bait-and-switch, then people should be allowed to talk about that
too.

It's an edge case, but in this case those reviews are all firmly on
the side of the okay line.

-Otto