[wp-forums] Anyone else having problems with the forums this morning?

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Wed Jan 15 11:36:57 UTC 2014

Good morning,

I'm having trouble with the spam queue today. The normal post view works
but when I try to view "?post_status=2" (for spam) I'm getting no response
from the server. When I do get a response the page isn't completely
rendering meaning it looks like it got to an item in the queue and stopped.

I've tried clearing my cookies and even switched from Chrome to Firefox.
Same thing on both for me. It's putting me off of my routine this AM. ;)

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski