[wp-forums] Unbozo'd

Ipstenu the Half-Elf ipstenu at halfelf.org
Sun Feb 16 16:28:46 UTC 2014

No, but there's also common sense. I can't see a thing MrDaro did to get
bozo'd except point out (correctly) we didn't actually SAY this was
English only. And if that's the ONLY thing he did to get bozo'd, then I
think we did it wrong.

Look. Our job isn't to ENFORCE the guidelines. Our job is to help people
and keep the forums running smoothly :) So a 'Hey, you know people are
trying to help you here. We get that you're passionate, but please try
to respect people as fellow humans.' is better, IMO, than telling
someone "Stop being an a**hole."

(The Wheaton Rule is not in the forum welcome, nor should it be, because
"Don't be a dick" is offensive to many people. We're essentially trying
to re-create that rule without pointing out body parts as if that were
an insult.)