[wp-forums] appreciate

jesmioni at gmail.com jesmioni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 06:20:10 UTC 2014

It's a pleasure getting you online this days, as it's mentioned about non english using codex, we admitted english due to its various usages, we have simple english which doesn't contain vocabularies, we have the simplest english as pidgin english simple for anyone for communication, am Jesmion

Sent from my Nokia Phone