[wp-forums] Support Forum Unsupportive

Mika Epstein ipstenu at halfelf.org
Tue Apr 29 13:17:38 UTC 2014

Robin, while you were being helpful the odds of anyone -but- a moderator actually noticing that post in a year old thread, when that may not have been the issue then (though is now) is somewhat less beneficial. Also at a year, that post is set to be auto-closed soon, which means if people have questions for you, they likely won't be able to answer :)

We do appreciate your help and work, but please try not to dredge up year old topics whenever possible. Makign a new post would have been just fine :D

Sent on my iPhone