[wp-forums] Don't block this spammer

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Tue Apr 29 12:16:55 UTC 2014

Good morning,

Someone blocked this spammer and since then they've made 2 more accounts to
mess with.

https://wordpress.org/support/profile/oliver-trem - blocked
https://wordpress.org/support/profile/sarah-jammes

There's a few more too that were previously blocked. Those accounts have
spammed the forums thousands of times for over a year now. Blocking them
just causes that (*worthless spamming theme company!* ahem, excuse my
outburst) to create more accounts.

Just tag the account with bozo and Akismet never trust and leave it alone.

It sucks but that's really all that can be done for now. Ideally I'd love a
"Always delete posts from user" option since that's what we're doing anyway
but for now just tag accounts and delete that spam.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski