[wp-forums] Can't Access WordPress.org (except for Codex)

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:27:24 UTC 2014

Thanks for the response!

Related to Heartbleed by any chance or just some random bug?

What would have triggered such a bug and what DOES such a bug do within a
browser?

Sorry for all the questions; this is more unfamiliar territory for me so I
feel a bit clueless.

I used Firefox 11 - my original install and a brand new one - and I got the
same results in both with and without my old settings.

I updated to Firefox 12 and the problem went away like it never existed in
the first place.

I'm really perplexed.