[wp-forums] Can't Access WordPress.org (except for Codex)

Sergey Biryukov sergeybiryukov.ru at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:09:59 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 5:12 PM, it's EMG <its.emg at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only thing that fixed my issue was a slightly newer update of the same
> browser which didn't give two hoots about a clean user profile or not!

This sounds more like an SSL bug in an older version of Firefox to me
than some filtering on the WordPress.org side.

I've just visited WordPress.org with Firefox 3.6.25 on Windows XP
without any issues.

WordPress.org now uses SSL across most of its sites, I guess your
issue could be triggered by that change.

Sergey