[wp-forums] Can't Access WordPress.org (except for Codex)

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sat Apr 19 03:47:42 UTC 2014

You're not blocked. I'm not sure what "Connect was reset message" you're
referring to, but I can't see anything wrong with your account in any way.

If it works in one browser but not in another, well, the problem clearly
isn't with the site itself. Don't know what could cause Firefox to behave
in that way though. Are you using https to access the site? Try using https
everywhere, see if that makes any difference.

-Otto