[wp-forums] Can't Access WordPress.org (except for Codex)

it's EMG its.emg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 03:33:27 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

I know this isn't quite the right place to ask this question, but it's
related to WordPress.org and accessing the Forums (and other .org places
save for the Codex) and I really have no idea what to do or what's going on.

I'm an old forum member (EMG) and recently in the last few days - for no
reasons I can think of - I suddenly can't access the Forums or the rest of
WordPress.org on Firefox save for the Codex.

I get the Connect was reset message for everywhere on WordPress.org...
except the Codex.

1)  I tried clearing cache and cookies and restarting the browser but to no
avail.

2)  Opera still works.

3)  I am on Windows XP (don't lecture me please) and I run older versions
of web browsers to accommodate both my OS and my older machine's
capabilities... or lack thereof.

4)  My internet connection re: to WordPress.org is perfectly fine as
accessing from my iPod is fine.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Did I get banned somehow for some reason?

Browser banned?

Thanks in advance,