[wp-forums] FYI - bozo'd user

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Tue Sep 10 15:38:18 UTC 2013

IMHO not unreasonable, but there are a lot of posts where people will want
someone to go and make edits or delete topics. That really could turn into
a full time job; requests like that should be discouraged.

Unless there is a threat of violence (that's what extreme means in these
cases) then it's just a link. A link is not a big deal though it may be
embarrassing to the poster. Hopefully the user will just be more careful in
the future: if you don't want something on the Internet then don't post it
on a public forum.

If that linked site generates its own content then the problem will resolve
itself via the search engines.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski