[wp-forums] SocialBlogSite is back

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Thu Mar 29 13:27:24 UTC 2012

He keeps confusing a simple rewrite problem with the idea of a duplicate
content penalty. Sadly, I don't think he really understands how the
canonical feature works or what [R=301,L] means.

If he just uses a plugin and disables the feature then he might be alright,
but it's like he's trying to validate some Greater Problem in The Grand
Scheme of Things...

@Mel Thanks. It's all due in large part to my sidekick training. Now if I
cold just stop monologue'ing...

Jan Dembowski

On Thursday, March 29, 2012, Mika A Epstein <ipstenu at ipstenu.org> wrote:
> I really can't see what good having multiple topics by the same author
with the same question will serve.

> So long as we're all willing to 'start over' if he says 'Let me rephrase
the original issue....' and not get hung up on the past, which I know we
all do regularly, there's no point. (Also damage control ;) )