[wp-forums] SocialBlogSite is back

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Mar 29 15:53:59 UTC 2012

on 29/03/2012 14:13 Mika A Epstein said the following:
> I really can't see what good having multiple topics by the same
> author with the same question will serve.

He's fixed his issue but is now convinced that he's uncovered a bug & a
serious conspiracy to silence him. So he's posting to any canonical
topic he can find - 5 and 7 months old. I don't think that's a real
problem, it's the:

"Pass it on. Last time that I tried to reply every post about something,
I was banned for spamming. "

at the bottom of each post that's a problem. For the time being, I've
deleted them as that's just sh^H^Hmud-stirring but I'm concerned that it
will fuel his paranoia.

Mel / esmi