[wp-forums] SocialBlogSite is back

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Mar 29 13:13:03 UTC 2012

I really can't see what good having multiple topics by the same author with the same question will serve.

So long as we're all willing to 'start over' if he says 'Let me rephrase the original issue....' and not get hung up on the past, which I know we all do regularly, there's no point. (Also damage control ;) )