[wp-forums] Abusive use of resolved status

Francisco de Azevedo frandeazevedo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:38:50 UTC 2012

*@Ipstenu:* Yeah, you are right: it would be a false positive either way,
but leaving it resolved does seem to have the added downside that it could
lead to further bad practice. Perhaps if a mod would kindly suggest the
plugin dev to post an answer (like I did, but I have no "authority" as an
user), a precedent could be set?
*@Drew:* It does indeed come down to that, but in my experience, good
practice can also be encouraged by example and mild guidance.
My 2 cents, ;-)

Marv