[wp-forums] number of plugin questions

Michael Atkins michael at cubecolour.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 12:58:37 UTC 2011

If restructuring the forums is likely to be  considered in the future, I would suggest that 'Plugins and hacks' could renamed something like
'Plugins: for support of plugins hosted in Extend' & 'Hacks' renamed 'Plugin Development: For Plugin Coding Discussion' I've always thought that the tagline 'For Plugin Coding and Core hacking discussion' sends out the wrong message about hacking core.

We could have something similar for Themes as well - one forum for supporting themes hosted in extend and another for people creating their own themes.

Michael
@cubecolour