[wp-forums] number of plugin questions

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Sep 23 12:43:24 UTC 2011

The only 'sensible' way I've found lately is to use the plugin tags, but people post about plugins all OVER.  And very few people use tags correctly (esp. newbies) which is why you see me asking 'WHICH facebook comments plugin was that again?'  I'm just trying to tag it for the author.

Splitting 'Plugins & Hacks' is a good start.  A separate forum entirely would be ... hard if we can't move posts to it. Imagine how pissed off someone would be if we had to say they needed to repost?  Also there's a lot of cross over between, example not picked at random, MultiSite and specific plugins. Where would it go?

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org