[wp-forums] Is there ANY official update about the WordPress Stats shenanigans?

James Huff james at automattic.com
Tue Mar 22 23:42:39 UTC 2011

Officially, Jetpack fixes most cases, but we understand that's not the solution that everyone's looking for and are working to get the regular WordPress.com Stats plugin system back to working order.

For now, feel free to either suggest Jetpack or refer them to http://en.support.wordpress.com/contact/ so that we can sort them out.

In the case that you see "The owner of that API Key (user) is not on the access list for this blog (number)," the user should be told to use the API key of the original stats account owner or log in as that user and add the new user (the one attempting to access) in the Stats Access section on their stats page.

Sorry for all the trouble, and thanks for all you're doing!

________
James Huff
http://macmanx.com
http://automattic.com