[wp-forums] Is there ANY official update about the WordPress Stats shenanigans?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Tue Mar 22 23:48:02 UTC 2011

on 22/03/2011 23:25 Mika A Epstein said the following:
<snip>
> Is there anything more concrete we can tell them or a post to link
> 'em to? Users are feeling abandoned and frankly, I'd bet even money
> that more mods than just me are feeling that way.

Loudly seconded! This is causing major ill-feeling amongst users. They
had no pre-warning of any changes, no official explanation after the
event and there are no real solutions to the current problems that some
of them are facing. Even an official "We know there are problems but
hang on in there - we're working on fixing them" would go a long way
right now.

When the upgraded Akismet flipped out, Joseph and James were around
actively soothing brows and fixing problems. Where's the help this time?
And, yes, I know there are some problems over at wordpress.com right now
but this has been going on for days...

Mel / esmi
--