[wp-forums] To unspam or not to delete - that is the question...

James Huff macmanx at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 07:42:57 UTC 2010

You're exactly right.  I unspammed a reply left just before yours.  Apparently he wants us to look through his logs now.

I also delete a reply left after mine instructing me to see my psychiatrist.  I'm this close to banning him, but unfortunately that wouldn't solve anything, so I'll take on the role of the forum gremlin that mysteriously deletes things in the night.

________
James Huff
http://www.macmanx.com
http://weblogtoolscollection.com