[wp-forums] To unspam or not to delete - that is the question...

andrea_r andrea at ronandandrea.com
Tue Sep 14 12:52:51 UTC 2010

I just caught up from over night and am utterly godsmacked.

He's insisting it's 3.0, yet it appears upgrading from 2.9.2 is the only
thing he hasn't tried. o_O.

and by one of his replies it appears he's not entirely sure how to do
that either.

A.

--
Andrea Rennick, writer of http://wpmututorials.com