[wp-forums] To unspam or not to delete - that is the question...

Mr mist listswpforum at mist.org.uk
Tue Sep 14 07:31:28 UTC 2010

In message <09AFD23D-2C5A-469A-AED5-5B5BF42ED80A at gmail.com>, James Huff
<macmanx at gmail.com> writes
>I'll leave the fate of the current topic in your hands.  I have said
>what I needed to.  Part of me wants to see his reply, the other part of
>me doesn't care to see anything from him.

He seems to be suffering from a severe case of the I-know-better-itis.
Despite having several very competent technical people point towards his
config, he's so wound up about the whole thing that he's only looking
for a WordPress solution.

I suspect that his wildcard domain and his mail subdomain are on the
same host, and the apache config is messed up. I've said as much, but I
doubt he'll look into it.
--
mrmist