[wp-forums] how to support your plugin/theme on the forums

Eric Mann eric at eamann.com
Wed Jul 21 14:47:32 UTC 2010

+1 To seeing all plug-in-related threads on one page.

The most annoying thing about the support forums right now is the original
posters' lack of followthrough.  I had someone post a bug report for one of my
plug-ins the same day I published a patch that fixed the problem ... but he
hasn't returned to the thread since then to read my response and even labelled
my new release (which he hadn't yet updated) as "broken" on the extend page.

While I'm confident I've fixed the problem (it's been tested to work on several
different systems), I have no way to be sure because the person who reported the
problem won't respond and I have no other way to contact him.