[wp-forums] support forum timeouts

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Sun Feb 4 20:53:10 GMT 2007

Samuel Bollinger wrote:
> Is there any chance the timeouts are going to be resolved any time soon
> on the support site? Traffic is not that heavy any more. It's getting
> beyond frustrating trying to help folks. Not to mention having to
> constantly delete multiple topics and posts.

The amount of traffic since 2.1 has overloaded the server, I ordered
some new ones last week and we're waiting on them to come online. As
soon as they do, the problem should go away. I'm really sorry, I don't
think anyone expected this level of traffic after the new release.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com