[wp-forums] support forum timeouts

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 19:29:43 GMT 2007

Handy wrote:
> On 2/3/07, Samuel Bollinger <sbollinger at comeuphither.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>> Is there any chance the timeouts are going to be resolved any time soon
>> on the support site? Traffic is not that heavy any more. It's getting
>> beyond frustrating trying to help folks. Not to mention having to
>> constantly delete multiple topics and posts.
>>

> +1 Amen.
>
> Are there network issues related to all these 408s?
That's one of the reasons why I haven't been there lately, with me on
crap dial-up connections, it's only worse then better.. sigh. I figured,
why contribute making more double posts, then anything else.. Hopefully
soon here, someone will fix this issue(s).. and I'll be back in the game
again.. ;):)

Another issue is the lists themselves, for some reason some of mine make
it through, most others don't.. I think this is happening for others as
well.. I had to forward a list email offlist to Ryan on wp-testers
lastnight.. sigh, hopefully the server loads will get better, and cure
these hiccups all-around.. WP Town.. =P

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net