[wp-forums] Forums updated = Borky Updated

Petit petit at petitpub.com
Mon Sep 11 10:59:50 GMT 2006

Trying to summarize, of what's become of these forums being updated
lastnight..

> 1) Depends on the link, or what not.. most I've been copy/pasting into
> the Reply field, comes out in TEXT form, not LINK form.
>
> 2) The # link on a reply in the forums, are borked, the URL is
> incomplete..and gives a WRONG URL for the thread itself! As you can
> see here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/86687?replies=13
>
> When clicking on my reply, around third up from the bottom, copying
> and pasting the URL from the # there, gives me this:
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic/442510#post-
>
> It's NOT even for that thread..
>
> 3) In the forums Admin section, that "bb_get_user needs a numeric ID"
> error is still around.. For almost every where, in there.. (On a
> sidenote: This was even going on, when trying to setup a bbpress of my
> own, on the localhost.. Downloaded a copy.. got that same error,
> didn't have much luck finding the answer for it? )
>
> 4) Stumped on the "bozo feature" deal just as Handy.. not sure how
> this is done, and so forth, and so on.. Is the SPAM link on the forum
> replies for this? Or does that delete/tag replies, as spam? As Handy
> said before: "Is this just for the uber-ops, or can common
> "Moderators" do that too?"
>
> Ok, I think this about sums everything up for now.. =)
>
> spencerp
It's hard work here.
I certainly picked the wrong day to return to the forum ( summer outside
work declining with sun azimuth ;).

Now, when I submit to the forum, I get a very long wait and finally a
timeout.
Reloading the thread shows that my entry is there unexpectedly.
So I don't get the tread back as a response to my posting anymore.
Fishy!

/Petit