[wp-forums] Forums updated = Borky Updated

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 18:06:01 GMT 2006

> Now, when I submit to the forum, I get a very long wait and finally a
> timeout.
> Reloading the thread shows that my entry is there unexpectedly. So I don't
> get the tread back as a response to my posting anymore. Fishy!
>
> /Petit

I have to agree with you Petit, I'm getting the following error while in the
MIDDLE of replying.

Request Timeout
This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it
should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to
increase 'Connection Timeout'.

Then, it results in DUPE replies. Here's an example of what's happening..
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/86597?replies=8

My last three, FFL's replies above doodlebee's reply. I had to delete 2 or 3
dupe replies lastnight.. So, it's NOT people being impatient on their
postings... it's the server..

spencerp