[wp-forums] Forums updated = Borky Updated

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 11:33:43 GMT 2006

Trying to summarize, of what's become of these forums being updated
lastnight..

1) Depends on the link, or what not.. most I've been copy/pasting into the
Reply field, comes out in TEXT form, not LINK form.

2) The # link on a reply in the forums, are borked, the URL is
incomplete..and gives a WRONG URL for the thread itself! As you can see
here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/86687?replies=13

When clicking on my reply, around third up from the bottom, copying and
pasting the URL from the # there, gives me this:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/442510#post-

It's NOT even for that thread..

3) In the forums Admin section, that "bb_get_user needs a numeric ID"  error
is still around.. For almost every where, in there.. (On a sidenote: This
was even going on, when trying to setup a bbpress of my own, on the
localhost.. Downloaded a copy.. got that same error, didn't have much luck
finding the answer for it? )

4) Stumped on the "bozo feature" deal just as Handy.. not sure how this is
done, and so forth, and so on.. Is the SPAM link on the forum replies for
this? Or does that delete/tag replies, as spam? As Handy said before: "Is
this just for the uber-ops, or can common "Moderators" do that too?"

Ok, I think this about sums everything up for now.. =)

spencerp