[wp-forums] removing traces...

spencer spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:17:31 GMT 2006

> Um.  I don't see anything wrong with removing client links.  I don't see
> anything wrong, f'rinstance, in removing whoo's "temp" links so they don't
> get spidered.  And this particular thing is due to a client not being
> happy that the dev posted a direct link.
>
> What's the problem?  The topic is still there etc.  Just the specifics
> were removed for privacy for the client.

I agree.. I don't see any problem with it, "we/you" do it for
"spammers/NSFW" type threads, what's the harm in doing it for some legit
reason.. ?

However, I can't see "us/anyone" doing it as a daily exercise though. That
would be time consuming..sigh. There's enough "work" that needs done, no
need adding tons more onto the "Mod's To Do List".. =P Just my 2 cents.. ;)
=)

spencerp