[wp-forums] removing traces...

febwa1976 at gmail.com febwa1976 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 05:44:24 GMT 2006

Actually I would use the forums much more if I knew that I could post my URL
without finding my question or contribution on google the next day while
searching for my company name. Of course my clients or potential clients
also find it and I have no wish for them to have to wade through my back
office...

Don't have a solution unfortunately.