[wp-forums] Installing for free

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Thu Jul 13 23:26:56 GMT 2006

If someone would be so kind as to go through every single email to this
list of 75 subscribers and find where what was said, discussed and then
agreed has somehow been changed with what was finally presented that
would be really cool.
It will be a complete waste of time however because the product had not
a single surprise. Everything in it was agreed and everything in it was
open to scrutiny and has been for some time.

If there is a failing anywhere it is with those who have chosen to
watch, wait and then have a go.

75 subscribers. So that's over 60 lurkers by my count.
60 who could have chipped in and helped.
60 who chose to remain silent.

_My_ frustration comes from that above. Knowing that some have waited,
watched and are now bitching in their blogs. This is not directed at
anyone on this list who has contributed but it IS directed at those who
sit and say "I'd have done it different".
You had your chance didn't you?

But hey, this is Open Source....

P.