[wp-forums] Installing for free

Christopher J. Hradil chradil at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 18:36:29 GMT 2006

One other note on the installs, I have no time or interest in participating
in that effort, although I do think it's a fantastic idea, and should be
continued. I noted matt's most recent post in the thread a short while ago.
What I would be willing and available to do, is to develop some content,
including a solid "about" page, which delivers a crisp and understandable
message to users who might be interested in the service, as well as the
community.

If that's something you're all interested in, once that's accomplished, then
I would suggest nuking the original forum thread and creating a new sticky
thread that clearly lays out the message we're trying to get across (and
likely lock it so there's no opportunity for those who like to complain
about everything to make a mess of things).

...chris

Christopher J. Hradil
chradil at comcast.net
http://www.hradil.us