[wp-forums] Forum moderation

Handy handy.solo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 01:52:57 GMT 2006

I begin to see why Moderators wander away.

Ok, so "civility gone" is open to interpretation.  Fine.  Mea culpa,
but I just couldn't see that angle of the thread going anywhere in a
positive direction.

Want an apology?  My head on a platter?  I've re-read this thread here
a few times now and I'm not quite sure what you guys want.  I suppose
I should've just deleted the non-productive bits and left it open? I
am indeed a new moderator.  Like everyone else I mainly try to answer
questions as best as I can and as often as I can.  I also try, to some
small extent, to keep the peace.  Obviously, sometimes that backfires.