[wp-forums] tag cloud

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Wed Dec 28 22:41:00 GMT 2005

I still think moving the damn thing out of the way would be a good idea. I
see new posters still not finding how to make a new post. If it has to be
there, then I like your suggestion...

On my laptop with a screen res of 1024x768, using FireFox 1.5, I have to
click in the scrollbar three times before I see the "Forums" heading. It's
not really surprising that people just joining don't know how to use the
forums...

Another small improvement, which could be done with a bit of CSS, would be
to move the "Views" links into a single line. Anything to reduce the
scrolling required to find anything actually useful.....

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/