[wp-docs] dedicated Codex search function

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu May 3 06:54:59 UTC 2012

At some point, I will fix this. However, right now, there's nothing
that can be done about it. It's not a priority and screwing with the
codex is a PITA that requires assistance from the systems guys.
There's caching involved and loads of other annoyances.

If you want to search only the codex, use this page to do it:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Special:Search

-Otto