[wp-docs] dedicated Codex search function

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:11:38 UTC 2012

It isn't up to us and the docs team to like or dislike. We can support,
cheer on, and dream, but the action on such a task needs to come from the
site development team. Search is fairly locked down. Not sure who is
involved in that now. Jane or Ozh should know. Hopefully they will chime in
on this.

Lorelle