[wp-docs] Administration Panels/Screens needs updating

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 20:41:19 UTC 2011

You did some great work on it, Mika, we just need to lead them to the water
faster. It's not that it isn't unimportant, just to the point.

Thanks for letting me know the bar got shifted (no pun - okay, pun. :D ).

We had it originally set up so that page offered a TOC layout with links to
the specific panels on subpages. Now the whole thing is back into a single
page. Just trying to brainstorm some ways to make it clearer and easier to
navigate and process.

Ideas?

Lorelle