[wp-docs] Administration Panels/Screens needs updating

Mika A. Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Nov 22 20:35:51 UTC 2011

We're in feature freeze, but (for example) the admin bar got shifted
around a little in regards to which was where (Screen Options and
contextual Help menus in particular).

I added in 3.3's admin bar stuff, but left in the 3.0-3.2 data, since
there's going to be a while before everyone upgrades, and I've noticed
that having the 'Yes, it was there, now it's here' info helps people in
the Network page.

However I don't think that should be extended to the less ... um ...
not important, but I hope y'all know what I mean, footer section, which
is now a menu item.

--
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org