[wp-docs] Introduction + FeedBurner article

Lorelle on WordPress lorelleonwordpress at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:01:38 UTC 2011

Thank you for checking in and for contributing to the Codex. It is much
appreciated.

I'm sure you have checked but just in case, here are the links for our
guidelines and other helpful information.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Community_Portal The gateway to the Codex
and WordPress Community support and information

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Contributing How to contribute to the Codex
and WordPress

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Guidelines with examples, links to
tutorials and helpful information

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Contributing#First_Things_First How to
register and start the contribution process

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Creating_a_New_Page How to start a page on
the Codex

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Creating_a_User_Page How to use your User
Page to start articles and research and communicate

http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Styles The general layout structure and
styles that form the look and feel of the Codex

http://codex.wordpress.org/Help:Editing Editing code and specifics for the
Codex

http://codex.wordpress.org/Sandbox A playground to test code and look and
feel for the Codex