[wp-docs] Introduction + FeedBurner article

lucy at triffid.org lucy at triffid.org
Wed Apr 20 08:42:33 UTC 2011

 Hi All.

 Just thought I'd say Hello before I edit any Codex articles.

 I am working on some WordPress sites at the moment.  I often find
 mid-project that something needs updating in the Codex. One in
 particular I've just found is this article about FeedBurner.

 http://codex.wordpress.org/Using_FeedBurner

 The instructions don't read at all well and the helpful forum link
 silently redirects to the homepage of a newer Google groups page.

 I'm fixing up my .htaccess now for FeedBurner (I prefer to avoid
 plugins where possible) so hopefully I'll have some insight to rewrite
 this shortly.

 Anyway, Hello!

 ~lucy