[wp-docs] Documentation Drive

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:05:14 UTC 2010

I think accrediting peoples contributions to codex articles, and retain a
certain amount of the "I" as well as the "we" would perhaps encourage more
contributions.

If I go to any codex page now, I can't actually see who started it, who was
the last person to add to it, how many lines/words were contributed...
However, when it comes to code, we can see how many patches/commits people
have made, etc etc.

Perhaps this is part of a wider discussion about wp.org profiles and
rewards/awards, but I think its worth thinking about.

-- Alex  (Hempsworth)