[wp-docs] theme and plugin compatibility pages

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:34:51 UTC 2009

I'm trying to see the issue here and it seems like the addition of these
links to the compatibility pages go beyond the purpose of the page, which is
to list which Themes/Plugins are compatible with this version of WordPress.

Single links to the Themes that are compatible with this version are
appropriate. Single links to Themes with updates are also appropriate. More
than one link to any Theme or Plugin beyond a link to the page on
WordPress.org or their author page (minimum two links) goes beyond
usefulness into spammy.

We're going to have to trust your best judgment on this. If you think
anything beyond that is spammy, kill it. :D

And thanks for staying on top of this. It's a very important page that
people link to and refer to from all over the web and it's important that it
represent us well.

Lorelle