[wp-docs] Re: Proposal for Codex:Guidelines

Bridie Sullivan bsulliv3 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 22:41:46 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Just wanted to follow up that a new style guide is up for people to review
and contribute to. Once we feel good about it, then we'll add it to under
this section:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Codex:Guidelines#Codex_Voice.2C_Style.2C_and_Audience

The style guide can be found here:
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:bsulliv3/style_guide

Many thanks to my co-contributors, Ani and Katy

Have a good night!
Bridie