[wp-docs] Long pages

Lorelle VanFossen lorellevan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:51:59 GMT 2008

I won't have time in the next few days, and I'm surprised Matt has time
right now, too. :D But when I get back home in a few days from SF, I'll
start separating those pages that have been bothering me for so long.

I should also have the new table of contents set for discussion by next
week. I'd planned to have them done by now, but moving 2.5 release up (not
back) changed that schedule for me.

Jennifer, I saw that you mentioned a need to update the Quicktags article on
the hackers list. I had been researching that and coming up empty except for
some Plugins which do this without digging into the code.

Generally, WordPress policy has been to not encourage digging into the code
in the simple technical articles, but you are right that we need something
that will help Plugin developers hook into the quicktags/buttons. I'll take
another look at that, but I wanted to know the update on your request.

Thanks for keeping on top of these things!