MCE tags article (was Re: [wp-docs] Long pages)

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Tue Mar 11 17:25:07 GMT 2008

Lorelle VanFossen wrote:
> Jennifer, I saw that you mentioned a need to update the Quicktags article on
> the hackers list. I had been researching that and coming up empty except for
> some Plugins which do this without digging into the code.

There are plugin hooks for adding buttons to MCE, so I thought there
should be an article. Someone is working on it... discussion going on
inside the Hackers list... My thought was to put this in the section
of the Codex for plugin developers (in as much as the Codex has
sections), so I think we are in agreement there. It doesn't require
hacking the core of WP, by the way.

     --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
Modeling/Analysis/Palm OS Software