[wp-docs] Intro

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:28:47 GMT 2006

Not being wiki savvy, I'm basically thinking out loud.  There's been much
discussion about having some Mod types that oversee the structure.  Wouldn't
it be possible to simply have new pages only saved as drafts, and then upon
approval, have them moved to the appropriate section as deemed by the
mod/admin team?  Editing existing pages wouldn't be effected.

And what are the possibilities of having a totally new structure built in an
offsite /sandbox type environment, culling current info and reorganizing?
Once that is done, migrate to the root of the codex install.  That would
allow for some logical organization, without completely confusing those
who've muddled their way through the codex and have a general idea of where
pertinent info is.

Let me say thanks in advance to those who are looking to take this on, and
by all means, feel free to use me as a liason to the forums community.  I
think a much more effective marriage could be found than in the past.

Michael