[wp-docs] First Steps With WordPress

lorelle at cameraontheroad.com lorelle at cameraontheroad.com
Tue Mar 22 19:27:25 GMT 2005

Can't I leave you guys alone for a minute!  I said it was DRAFT and I'm
serious.  Now it's in the public.  A day or three to finish fixing it would
have been nice. There is SO much to do to fix it.  I want graphics and links
and .....

I love the enthusiasm, but DRAFT has got to mean something, folks.  This
isn't a "most important article in the history of WordPress" kind of thing,
but it is still a working draft and I thought the Codex took us out of
Wiki-leave-anything-you-want-laying-around-documents.

I'm not complaining but I am complaining.  I have more respect for my work
than to just throw it out there.  Until I can get to it and really fix on it
late tonight, somebody better be cleaning it up for the public.  Again, I
appreciate the enthusiasm, but we also have to respect it when writers
contribute and ask for help BEFORE the work goes public.